Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying bill on O2 apo

Gordy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've been trying to pay my bill since yesterday. To start with it kept saying the app wasn't available to use right now I tried again a few hours later and the app was ready to use. I then tried to pay my bill on the 14th March, everytime I tried to pay it, it kept saying it was paid which I knew it definitely haven't paid it. The only other option it gave me was do I want to make a payment towards my next bill? No i want this bill paid first obviously
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Gordy all ways to pay here 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-Pay-Your-Bill-Contract/ba-p/1014090 

If you are still having problems call customer service on 202

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Gordy all ways to pay here 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-Pay-Your-Bill-Contract/ba-p/1014090 

If you are still having problems call customer service on 202

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Might be a glitch in the system but call customer services as advised & they can override the system 

Message 3 of 9

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Gordy, and sorry to hear you were having some difficulties using the app! I was wodnerinf if you'd managed to get it sorted over the weekend? slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 9

Gordy
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The payment was taken today. I've realised that you shouldn't pay the bill if it's the weekend due to the banks being shut. The dd was in place which is why it said paid.thanks Emilia.
Message 5 of 9

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good to hear it's all sorted @Gordy , and thanks for updating us as well. smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 9

Andy83
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Funnily enough I've been having the same problem with the app regarding paying my bills, I normally do it on my payday so I kind know how much I have left for the rest of the month. And it's always saying paid the day my bill arrives which is the 19th, hopefully there will be a fix soon
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
It always says that at least a day or 2 before the DD is taken. Not a glitch or a big problem
Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Or pay it 4 days after when you get the reminder because O2 have failed to call the direct debit..... Again !! Evil

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9