cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay As You Go

Anonymous
Not applicable

The latest iOS myo2 update has a new feature for pay as you go customers. You can now top up via the app, no need to call

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92910 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Here you go... latest android update. No ideas about Windows phones, it depends if they have had an update. Tbh, Windows phone updates are usually way behind the 99% of Android & iPhone updates. Android was updated before ios and maybe @MI5 can advise if his Windows phone has been updated yet?

Screenshot_20**Personal info**-**Personal info**.png

Message 11 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I posted a screenshot of the android update. I'll away and look for it.. . 

Thanks @jonsie I must have missed that post of yours...or just ignored it...LOL (Sorry)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 26

jonsie
  • 92910 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

I posted a screenshot of the android update. I'll away and look for it.. . 

Thanks @jonsie I must have missed that post of yours...or just ignored it...LOL (Sorry)

I'm used to being ignored by various government bodies but I thought better of you..... 😂 

Message 13 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Here you go... latest android update. No ideas about Windows phones, it depends if they have had an update. Tbh, Windows phone updates are usually way behind the 99% of Android & iPhone updates. Android was updated before ios and maybe @MI5 can advise if his Windows phone has been updated yet?

Thanks. So basically they are now allowing top ups via My O2 ( in the same way you could pay your device and airtime if on contract) Excellent news.

I will ask @Martin-O2 to open the guide for editing. I will also ask for PAYG and Contract to be split into two separate guides to make it easier for people. It will avoid us telling them to 'scroll down to PAYG'..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 26

jonsie
  • 92910 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Thanks. So basically they are now allowing top ups via My O2 ( in the same way you could pay your device and airtime if on contract) Excellent news.

I will ask @Martin-O2 to open the guide for editing. I will also ask for PAYG and Contract to be split into two separate guides to make it easier for people. It will avoid us telling them to 'scroll down to PAYG'..

Good idea, though scrolling down does help to get through the day..... 

Message 15 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 26

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Remind me on Friday and I'll check my 940.
I'm away and don't have it with me right now.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Remind me on Friday and I'll check my 940.
I'm away and don't have it with me right now.

Thanks @MI5

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 26

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Confirmed @jonsie @Cleoriff you can top up a PAYG phone through the windows phone myo2 app thumbsup

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 19 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @MI5. Just waiting for confirmation from @Martin-O2 about iPhones. I know it's been said you can do it with the latest iOS but as this is an update to MY O2 I want to make sure before I edit the guidelines. 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 26