Did you mean: 

On PAYG but want a Sim Only Contract

StephenB23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dear Sir/Madam

I am currently on a PAYG sim but want a Sim Only Contract but don’t think/think if I’m eligible for one.

Would you be able to help me please?

Thanks
xxxxxxx xxxxxxx

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Hi @StephenB23 

This is a community forum of members and unfortunately we cannot access your account or personal details.

You need to go into an O2 shop or call customer services who will check if you are eligible Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

StephenB23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m paying too much on PAYG as I have the £10 Bundle but keep using up my data and topping up nearly every other day to get more data.
It’s costing me a fortune and I can’t keep doing it.
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Hi @StephenB23 

This is a community forum of members and unfortunately we cannot access your account or personal details.

You need to go into an O2 shop or call customer services who will check if you are eligible Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

JAZZ-trad
Level 13: Prompter
  • 890 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello @StephenB23
Welcome to the o2 community forum.
Good advices for your help.
I'm a new o2 member and if you can pop into an o2 shop that would be the best. I found them very helpful. You can get direct advice for your needs. Good Luck hope you get a really good deal JAZZ
Message 4 of 4