Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 won't deliver phone

Lee_88
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded my phone contract on 26 November. O2 promised delivery by 29 November. They then delivered phone to wrong address and are now in dispute with DHL. 

I have spoken to O2 so many times over the phone. Every person I've spoken to has said they'll call me back and none of them have. One of them said they'd call back that evening. I cancelled a work event and stayed home. No one rang. I am so sick of chasing O2. 

I was told it would be resolved within five working days, then one working day, now O2 says they don't know when it will be resolved. 

I've spoken to Citizens Advice, who say O2 are breaking the law via The Consumer Rights Act 2015 because a product has to be delivered within the agreed date or the consumer given the right to cancel. O2 are saying they refuse to let me cancel. 

I don't know what to do. I've spent so long on hold with O2 over the last three weeks and waited for so long for them to call back and they never have. 

Can anyone help get this sorted? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Lee_88 

I'll ask @O2Emma to help.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @MI5 Sorry for late response systems I will pick this up thanks 😀

signature
Message 3 of 7

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Lee_88 I will need to send you a private message to look into this for you .

signature
Message 4 of 7

Lee_88
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Emma. No worries. How do you do that? Let me know if you need anything from me, otherwise thanks for looking into this and for helping. 

Message 5 of 7

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi Lee  @Lee_88 

There is an envelope at the top of the page ~ this is your private message box. Press it and look out for EmmaO2  message.

Good luck and best wishes 

If you can't find it come back here 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 6 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Lee_88 

Look top right of the screen for a message notification.

You need to then reply to that message.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7