Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 volt... Ineligible...

H1cks12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got a thing on my o2 that said if I'm a virgin media and o2 customer I can get volt... But when it did checksit said virgin isn't available in my area.... Well that's funny... I've been with virgin for 6 years... So now I'm missing out over o2 being incorrect.... 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

@H1cks12 

See main thread here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Introducing-Volt-the-new-supercharged-service-from-Virgin...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

H1cks12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been on that site, it then links you to sign in for it to check your address to see if you have virgin and it says virgin is not in my area... But I've had it for years....makes no sense.. 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

You'll also have read that it's a known error message then @H1cks12 

Everyone has been getting the same incorrect message but the volt extras are still being applied within the 14 days.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4