Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 open friends and family

Hoynzie
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I have successfully had o2 open discount for a few months now. I can no longer find the discount code on my o2 open home page for friends and family discount. Does anyone know where I can find these? I’ve followed the instructions found in help with no luck
Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hoynzie
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
All sorted, turns out the discount codes are not visible when logging in to o2 open via an iPhone. I logged in using an iPad and they were clearly displayed on the login portal

Thanks for the help.

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@Hoynzie O2 open and friends and family are different.

Help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-How-to-sign-up/... and here https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/other-products-and-services/family-plan-discount

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

Hoynzie
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Thanks. O2 open allows the sharing of the discount twice by providing two discount codes. It’s these codes I’m struggling to locate
Message 3 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
You should be able to login here to see our codes https://open.o2.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 11

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @Hoynzie, have you managed to find those codes, following the above suggestion?

Let us know if you need any more help with this please smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 11

Hoynzie
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Hi @EmilieT, still no joy finding the o2 open codes. I’m guessing they expire if they aren’t used within a certain time period?
Message 6 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @Hoynzie, I can't say for sure but if you'd like I can have one of our gurus check your account to see how we could resolve this? Let me know if that's something you'd be interested in, or if you're all sorted in the end slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 7 of 11

Hoynzie
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Hi @EmilieT having a guru check it out would be great thanks
Message 8 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Let's try that! slight_smile

I'll send you a Private Message shortly to get a few more details, please keep an eye on your Messages in the top right section of your screen, that's where you will be able to read and reply to my message.

signature

Message 9 of 11

Hoynzie
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
All sorted, turns out the discount codes are not visible when logging in to o2 open via an iPhone. I logged in using an iPad and they were clearly displayed on the login portal

Thanks for the help.
Message 10 of 11