Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 account only shows one phone number

Nickvatman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I pay for two numbers: my daughter's  xxxxxxxxxxxx and mine xxxxxxxxxxx - why is the app and my online 02 account only allowing me to see the details for xxxxxxxxx and not also  xxxxxxxxxxx? please urgently advise how I can resolve this.  

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147989 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28374 Solutions

@Nickvatman 

You'll need a separate login for both phones.

You need to contact O2.
Message them on Social Media. Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) or give them a call on 202 or 0344 809 0202

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93604 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7000 Solutions

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23727 Posts
  • 1041 Topics
  • 3755 Solutions

@Nickvatman This forum can be viewed by anyone. If you don't want to get spammed or scammed, remove your phone numbers. Go to the down facing arrow above the date and time in your post and click Edit Reply to remove the numbers.

FLAGGED

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 7

Nickvatman
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

would love to as i mistakenly thought this was an O2 help. Not a community forum. Your solution about editing does not work.  

Message 5 of 7

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23727 Posts
  • 1041 Topics
  • 3755 Solutions

@Nickvatman wrote:

would love to as i mistakenly thought this was an O2 help. Not a community forum. Your solution about editing does not work.  

@Nickvatman You have to edit your post within the first hour of posting. The moderator has been notified, but as usual they're asleep at the switch. I suggest that you warn your daughter not to click on any suspicious links in texts, or reply to anyone who calls saying they're from O2 offering discounts. There are a lot of evil people out there who are eager to scam you, and they now probably have your numbers.

FLAGGED AGAIN

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 7

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8362 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Nickvatman 

The extent of the activities of the scammers who impersonate O2 has been the subject of extensive coverage  in the national newspapers and on BBC TV  in the last week or two. 

They are resourceful, determined and very convincing so take care.  

Message 7 of 7