Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Extras Disney +

Hedgepigthe1st
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got given 2 lots of 3 months extras with o2 as have my phone and my wife’s phone and chose Disney plus for both. They both had to be redeemed within 28days so I did this and logged into my Disney account and it added them both. However looking at Disney plus and the accounts on o2 they are set to expire same time rather than run one after the other.

not sure why this could happen and if it’s not doable the advisor shouldn’t have let me choose Disney for both.

if I’d have known I would’ve delayed upgrading the other contract as it’s saving me no money and if I’d waited 3 months I would be saving that extra Disney.

can someone suggest how to resolve. Worst case I’m in 14 day cooking period so guess I could cancel the contract change and they redo it in 3 months but feels like unnecessary to do that rather than putting the Disney extra on a temporary hold?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149473 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@Hedgepigthe1st 

Unfortunately they cannot be stacked and will run their course together.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 149473 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@Hedgepigthe1st 

Unfortunately they cannot be stacked and will run their course together.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

IAN84
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I'm in the same position and after advice please. My plan was to delay activating the second one for 28 days. Does anyone know if this will this give me four (ish) months or not please?

Thanks

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 126026 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@IAN84  No it will give you 3 months from the time it's activated. It also has to be activated within 28 days

So if you already have Disney you could activate the new one towards the end of the 28 days and get extra time that way. It can't be stacked though Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

IAN84
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

OK thanks for the response. So I activated one yesterday and will wait 27 days to activate the second one in the hope that gives me approx 4 months in total.

Message 5 of 5