Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal

Balazs
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 blocked my IMEI number, for the reason that it was stolen or lost, which hasn’t been, as I I had the phone and i bought it from may local O2 store. They couldn’t sort it or find what exactly happened so I had to do the switch up and get a new phone, which I did not want but I had no choice… 

A week later ( about 2-3 weeks ago) I had no signal in my house at all, and since then I still don’t have because a mast is down near to my house???

I have tried to contact O2 but no one can help me or advise me what to do, as It affects my work as I use my phone for work. 

I also sent a complaint email to O2 about 10 days ago but still no answer.

i would appreciate If someone could tell me what to do now

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 37497 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1706 Solutions

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? is one port of call, use the O2 My Network app to monitor and report mast issues to O2 automatically.

Also as you have WiFi, try this as a stop-gap: 

https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling

Good luck, @Balazs.

Message 2 of 6

Oxonian
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 8132 Posts
  • 167 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Balazs wrote:

I also sent a complaint email to O2 about 10 days ago but still no answer. 

There are lengthy delays in dealing with complaints by O2 @Balazs ; you should probably not expect to hear for a few weeks yet. It can be a good policy to remind them occasionally so that they are aware that you await a response. 👍  

Message 3 of 6

Zubings
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh ive had this since the end of last year to be honest. Ive had my work life impacted several times. Ive had days my son's nursery have been unable to contact me and I have been unable to contact the GP when needed. Payingover £50 a month and receiving barely any of the service i should be. Yet 02 just dont seem to care and also ignored my complaint email too. i cant wait for my contract to end so I can leave

Message 4 of 6

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7338 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 1606 Solutions

@Zubings 

See your separate post

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 6

Oxonian
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 8132 Posts
  • 167 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Zubings wrote:

Yet 02 just dont seem to care and also ignored my complaint email too.

There are lengthy - up to eight weeks - delays in O2 investigating and responding to complaints @Zubings, but the will respond in due course. 👍   

@Zubings wrote:

i cant wait for my contract to end so I can leave

You will be needing :-

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Message 6 of 6