Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to my o2 or international roaming

giraffe
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Since I got my pay monthly contract, I can't log on to the app nor can I access any billing details via browser. 

I am now currently abroad (within o2 inclusive zone) yet I can't even make any calls despite having roaming included in my plan.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

If you are trying to log in to the My O2 app

Instead try the web version 

https://accounts.o2.co.uk/signin

If that works then delete the app, reboot phone and reinstall 

If none of that works then 

You can call O2 on 202

Or use the social media links below

Message 2 of 9

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35962 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

@giraffe wrote:

I am now currently abroad (within o2 inclusive zone) yet I can't even make any calls despite having roaming included in my plan.

Make sure data roaming is enabled and your APN is set correctly for the type of phone. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/APN-Settings-for-iPhone-with-Volt-SIM/m-<p/1663974/highlight/true#M265975

Or https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-As-You-Go/Hi-I-m-in-Portugal-and-my-data-is-not-working/m-p/163176...

Good luck, @giraffe.

Message 3 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122959 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@pgn 

Your first link (on the post above mine) is throwing up a 'Page Not Found' error?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 9

pgn
  • 35962 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Good spot. Hmm. Can't remember what gem I had in there - something a quick forum search returned, sorted by date, to do with APN and iPhone.

Searching in the Forum is something that people should leverage more often before adding a question to an age-old thread, or starting a new one completely, in my opinion @Cleoriff 🤷

1000011885.gif

Message 5 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122959 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

I agree @pgn 😎

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 9

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5691 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Searching in the Forum is something that people should leverage more often before adding a question to an age-old thread, or starting a new one completely, in my opinion @Cleoriff 🤷

I agree with you @pgn, but presumably people are searching the forum to find the age-old thread that they are then adding a question to ?

I personally believe that threads should be locked and become read-only after say two months of inactivity. However, as we cannot even get rid of our beloved pop-up, I cannot see a suggestion like mine being adopted.    

Message 7 of 9

pgn
  • 35962 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Or make the Default for Search be Date rather than Best match (!?!), @Oxonian 

1000011894.png

And it might be your beloved pop-up, but I know where I'd like to pop it at times... 😖😆

Message 8 of 9

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5691 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

And it might be your beloved pop-up, but I know where I'd like to pop it at times... 😖😆

Yes @pgn, irony is wonderful ! 🤣 

Message 9 of 9