Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix redeem problems

Kayzer61
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Upgraded to a new phone at the beginning of December. I’ve tried on numerous occasions to send a message to 02 so they can send a code. It keeps saying the code has been sent but I never receive it.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143417 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Martin-O2 will be able to help next week.

We're waiting on an update to fix this issue.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Kayzer61

There are a few problems redeeming this promotion. One of our community managers @Martin-O2 is helping. He will be here on Monday so pop back then

Welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 12

Kayzer61
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thankyou
Message 4 of 12

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Kayzer61 and all, I've just received confirmation that the website redemption issue should be fixed now. Can you please try again if you haven't already and let us know if you're still having issues with this or if it goes through ok now? Smiley Happy

Cheers

Message 5 of 12

Jdkjh1
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I changed my package before Xmas and qualify for the Netflix deal, however when I try to redeem it, it says this number is not eligible ?

ive tried online chat but all I get is instructions on how to redeem, which I've tried several times

any ideas ? 

Message 6 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Jdkjh1 wrote:

Hi I changed my package before Xmas and qualify for the Netflix deal, however when I try to redeem it, it says this number is not eligible ?

ive tried online chat but all I get is instructions on how to redeem, which I've tried several times

any ideas ? 

Online chat isn't working either @Jdkjh1. That should be fixed later this week. However I'll mention @Marjo here as apparently the Netflix offer should be fixed.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 12

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 8 of 12

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Jdkjh1, sorry to hear it's not working for you still - I'll send you a PM here on the forum shortly so we can have a closer look at this in more detail for you. Hang in there please.

Also @Kayzer61 let us know how you're getting on with this too and if you still have issues after the website issues were fixed, we can have a look for you as well. slight_smile

Message 9 of 12

Kayzer61
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I’ve just tried again and it’s still not working.
Message 10 of 12