Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need my mobile broadband number

MattJelf
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Had my phone ages. Obviously don’t have the old packaging anymore. Need the mobile broadband number. Can’t call anymore due to lockdown. Says I can find the number in my O2 bill but this is untrue - I have looked hard. Really getting on my nerves now and I NEED to add more data to my account. Anyone?...
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147262 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

@MattJelf 

It's in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 or on your mbb landing page.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 18

MattJelf
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m sorry. Where in my O2 exactly? I can only find my normal mobile number and nothing else... please tell me exactly where to go once in My O2...
Message 3 of 18

MattJelf
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m afraid I don’t know what an MBB landing page is. Thank you for your help. I’m all ears...
Message 4 of 18

MattJelf
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m logged in My O2 but can not find any option to see my mobile broadband number anywhere...
Message 5 of 18

MI5
  • 147262 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

@MattJelf 

Did you not register your mbb sim for a MyO2 account?

If you did, you will see the number in the same place as for your phone MyO2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 18

MI5
  • 147262 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

@MattJelf wrote:
I’m afraid I don’t know what an MBB landing page is. Thank you for your help. I’m all ears...

Try typing 192.168.0.1 into your browser when connected via your mbb sim

Message 7 of 18

MattJelf
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I guess not as there is no number except my normal number. And I can’t register it without having it (my iPhone is pretty old) this is so infuriating. I’m in Italy working and need to top up my data and cannot without it, and UK helpline in lockdown is not answering and referring me to website which is useless...
Message 8 of 18

MattJelf
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How can I out of this hole?
Message 9 of 18

MattJelf
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How do I know I’m connected via an MBB sim?... I’m just on my normal iPhone with a uk contract in Italy and I’m out of data... I’ve been using it on 4G till now
Message 10 of 18