Did you mean: 

Need my bill by email - can't access MyO2

JoaoP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I cancelled my number because I moved out of the country and I was gonna get my termination bill in a couple weeks from then.

What happened was - My number was cancelled before I got the bill and now I can't get access to MyO2 to see and pay the bill

I'm really annoyed that there's no live chat (I wouldn't call the bot option a live chat because they don't get what I'm saying and always send me to the help page), there's not support email (seriously, the option "write to us" gives a real address to where I could send a letter. Important to have the option but this is 2020)

I could visit a store if I was in the country (or if it wasn't pandemic times) and I could give a call but I'm abroad and would really like to sort this out over the internet.

I just wanna pay my bill...

Any help is appreciated 

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149562 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28500 Solutions
It should be taken automatically from your direct debit.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 94078 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

JoaoP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the reply, but I'm not registered with direct debit

Gonna try skype!

Thanks guys

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 149562 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28500 Solutions
Oh dear.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5