Did you mean: 

MyO2 app forgotten pin

Sue38
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi All

I have changed the pin on my O2 app and have forgotten it. Is there any way to retrieve a forgotten pin or reset it. I can still sign in to the O2 app using email & password.

Thank you for the Guide to the My O2 App as I was previously unaware there was an alternative way to sign in.

thanks

Sue

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sue38
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you All

The problem is now solved. I tried a few more times to remember my MyO2 pin, then got a screen message to say that as I had tried to input an incorrect pin several times I should log in with email and password. A log in screen then came up. I logged in and was asked to set a pin (without needing to know the forgotten pin), I did this & it works perfectly. I can now log in again as normal using the new pin

thanks

Sue

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Try uninstalling the app and rebooting the phone. When you reinstall it may ask you to set up a pin again.

Other than that you would need to contact customer service.

Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 145263 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27889 Solutions
Yes, I'm pretty certain uninstalling forces a new PIN setup.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 3 of 6

Sue38
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you All

The problem is now solved. I tried a few more times to remember my MyO2 pin, then got a screen message to say that as I had tried to input an incorrect pin several times I should log in with email and password. A log in screen then came up. I logged in and was asked to set a pin (without needing to know the forgotten pin), I did this & it works perfectly. I can now log in again as normal using the new pin

thanks

Sue

Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

MI5
  • 145263 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27889 Solutions
Thanks for letting us know.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 6 of 6