Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyO2 App and Website Usage Details

DKSe7en
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have recently taken out a new contract and since I have had it. I have been unable to check my usage on both the MyO2 App and MyO2 section of the website.

On the MyO2 App I get an error saying "Something went wrong"

On the MyO2 page on the website I get a doughnut chart say I've got unlimited data however I am on a 30GB tariff!

I have contacted customer services numerous times and they have raised a ticket with the account engineers department. However it's been 10 working days and I haven't had any correspondence or resolution yet.

Not a happy customer at the moment! Any suggestions?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@Marjo @Martin-O2 

Any chance of some help here please?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Roly
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
From memory I think you have to wait a whole billing period after you ported your number before it shows. I was very irritated by this.
Message 3 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5 !

Hey @DKSe7en , I'm happy to check if we can get an update for the case you raised. I'll drop you a private message here on the forum shortly to get a few additional details.

Message 4 of 6

DKSe7en
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The issue still persists and I have waited a whole billing period.

The only thing that has changed is that the MyO2 app displays an unlimited data doughnut chart instead of the 'Something went wrong' error message. However, as previously stated, I'm on a 30GB tariff so this is incorrect and I cannot track my usage through MyO2.
Message 5 of 6

DKSe7en
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Screenshot_20200206-204341__01.jpg

Message 6 of 6