Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyO2 App Nightmare

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions

So as many of you know, several months back I cancelled my mobile broadband account.  Every since then, I have not been able to use the MyO2 app.  I original thought it was the windows 10 app but I have since moved to android.

@Toby has been chasing for me, but each i get one missed call, no number to call back then nothing. You call 202 and they start from the beginning like change your password and all that jaz.

I am at my wits end, the O2 tech team should know exactly what the issue is, as one of the guys i spoke with in December / January reset my details and tried to log in himself using some simulator. He was getting the same message as me... Opps somethings wrong (code 4).

I know it something to do with my old mobile broadband account, as it still shows on my o2 via the website.

02.bmp

I know @Toby you've tried to help, but it would seem the team your chasing doesnt really care.

Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Curr946,

I shall ask for any new updates for you today. Sorry for the delay! PM me any time too.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 2 of 4

Curr946
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Still nothing 😞
Message 3 of 4

Curr946
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
So, having had this issue since October 2016 I have now raised a complaint. The complaints team called me and confirmed there is a number of accounts with the same issue and its being investigated.

According to the complaints teams, this information was placed on my account a while back, but no one bothered to call and update me.

Complaints are going to keep an eye on account and inform me when there is a fix in place.

Shame you have to make a song and dance to get a simple update and confirmation that there really is an error, rather than... try resetting your password.

The complaints team even emailed me the notes from my account and provided me with a direct dial number.
Message 4 of 4