Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My o2 account.

Alex55
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have purchased a new monthly contract and cancelled my previous o2 sim k lay monthly contract. I have transferred/kept my old number. I am currently unable to log onto my o2 account. I have tried resetting my password etc but it says that my number is associated to another account. Can any one please assist?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144182 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Alex55 

The easiest way would have been to upgrade.  

Where did you get your new SIM from and how have you transferred your number?

Is the number transfer complete?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Alex55
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I got the contract in car phone warehouse and the sales person says it was £5 per month cheaper to sign up as a new contract rather than upgrade.

Number has transferred over. Although I had to select an option in settings phone to stop sending and making phone calls under the sim number. Even though people could ring my number and get me.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144182 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Alex55 

OK, as this was a new contract you will need to reset your MyO2 to pull in the new contract details. 

You will need customer services to do this Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4