Did you mean: 

My mobile contract

Michael881
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I received a text from 02 saying that I am now out of my minimum contract term and that I can move to another tariff or switch to another provider.

The company I work for has a business account with 02. Would I now be able to move to the 02 business account and not have to pay any more on this personal account?

Thanks,

Michael

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 131 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

If you do so, the legal ownership of your mobile number will be handed to your current employer. If you ever leave your company, retention of the number will be at their discretion and you'll have no automatic right to keep it.

If your company ever change network provider, you will have no say over this - should you wish to remain on O2 personally.

Is your company willing to accept the incoming transfer of your personal number?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

japitts
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 131 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

If you do so, the legal ownership of your mobile number will be handed to your current employer. If you ever leave your company, retention of the number will be at their discretion and you'll have no automatic right to keep it.

If your company ever change network provider, you will have no say over this - should you wish to remain on O2 personally.

Is your company willing to accept the incoming transfer of your personal number?

Message 2 of 2