Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My app/ phone order

Saskia1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m a new customer with o2. I can’t get into my o2 app! Also I ordered a phone on the 29th December, but I haven’t received and updates was supposed to get it within a day or 2. Keeps saying I don’t have an account!
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144185 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Saskia1 

Your MyO2 won't be active until your device is shipped.

You can then track it http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs

However, your phone may be out of stock at this time of year so you need to wait for O2 to send the dispatch email.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144185 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Saskia1 

Your MyO2 won't be active until your device is shipped.

You can then track it http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs

However, your phone may be out of stock at this time of year so you need to wait for O2 to send the dispatch email.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Saskia1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Okay thank you. Was just curious as I was told that my phone was in stock and would be with me within a day and haven’t got anything but will wait another few days
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144185 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Saskia1 

O2 don't have a live stock system, so could show in stock when it's not.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4