Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My O2 app

Furzul
Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

got an O2 PAYG SIM card last week. I signed up to an online account with Safari, about a week ago, down loaded the O2 app to my phone, used the temporary number that came with the SIM and was able to sign into the app, no problem.  I had my number ported over from Vodafone last Tuesday. When I opened the app it still showed my old number, so I reset the app and tried to log in again. Ever since then the app just shows the attached screenshots. I have tried deleting and reinstalling several times, no good.  I can still log into my online accountF33018CB-59AF-4CDC-A60B-6E340200A607.jpeg

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Furzul 

You may have to wait for the system to update. They are running very slow currently.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You may need to call them and ask them to reset your account.

The system ay catch up in a couple of days as everything is taking an age just now

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Message 3 of 5

Furzul
Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Okay, I will give it a few days. Like I say, I can check my balance online, it is just more simple in the app. 

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yes, if you can sign in online it will rectify itself. It's best to delete the app then reboot the phone. Clean the cache too in the phone settings to get rid of everything before reinstalling.

Message 5 of 5