Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My O2 account

Baz
Level 4: Observant
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Been trying to view data for the past few days but just getting an error message  any ideals 

20**Personal info**.png

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Baz
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Thought so silly me
Message 11 of 21

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Baz Thanks for sharing your feedback! We were aware of some issues on Android with the allowances displayed in My O2 last week, however it should be all sorted now if you update your app slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 21

Baz
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@Baz Thanks for sharing your feedback! We were aware of some issues on Android with the allowances displayed in My O2 last week, however it should be all sorted now if you update your app slight_smile

Thanks for your in put @EmilieT  and no it's still not right it still say the same thing  

20**Personal info**.png

20**Personal info**.png

Message 13 of 21

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Baz Sorry to hear you're still having the same issue, but thanks a lot for coming back to update me! I'll pass this on let you know as and when I get more info on my end too slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 14 of 21

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Baz, I wanted to check if you were still experiencing issues with your data displaying in My O2 today? The known issues have now been resolved so if you're still having some trouble I'll need to get a few more details via Private Message from you to get it looked into further slight_smile

signature

Message 15 of 21

Baz
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

Good morning @Baz, I wanted to check if you were still experiencing issues with your data displaying in My O2 today? The known issues have now been resolved so if you're still having some trouble I'll need to get a few more details via Private Message from you to get it looked into further slight_smile

Looks like it's now working @EmilieT  I will keep an eye on it today and let you know 

Message 16 of 21

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good to hear @Baz! In case you're seeing some issues again give us a shout thumbsup

signature

Message 17 of 21

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Is that the website or the app that has been fixed @EmilieT, as my app is still broken...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 18 of 21

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@gmarkj All known issues with how data/allowances were displaying in My O2 have been fixed, regardless of where you were accessing it from. I can't say about any other problem as that's the one I was specifically checking on.

If you're still having issue wit the data/allowances displayed, let's take this to PM as I'll need more details from you to get it looked into further. If it's a different problem, is there another thread you've expanded on what you were experiencing? If you could tag the Community Team in there, we can look into it as well, otherwise again feel free to drop me a PM and we'll see what we can do slight_smile

signature

Message 19 of 21

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Will tag you in the other thread @EmilieT...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 20 of 21