Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

My O2

Level 1: Joiner

My O2 Website security

What happens if you login onto the My O2 website and when it asks you which number to send a security code to, you just click "Cancel"  ? 

Topics: 576
Solutions: 16,515

Re: My O2 Website security

@SB66 Nothing will happen and you won't be able to progress any further until you repeat the process to receive the text.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)

@MI5  That's what is supposed to happen but have you tried it ?

No, it doesn't ask to send me a code?
Which bit are you trying to get to?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:

If i try to log in and click on cancel it takes me straight to my MyO2 page without any further checks !

Which I assume is your lead account which you will have entered the correct login details for?

Currently using: