Did you mean: 

My O2 – Recent updates & WIN A CAR!

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey guys,

We know loads of you already use the My O2 app and from the feedback we’ve had from you in the past – here, on Twitter and via app store reviews – we’ve used this to help shape and improve the app and service. Some of you may not be aware of what My O2 is, or be aware of some recent updates - so let us fill you in…

• Convenience at your fingertip – With compatible devices, you can now skip the PIN and logon with just your fingerprint
  • You can check your bill, balance and recent usage – You can even change your tariff and add or remove bolt-ons, right from the app or website
  • You can pay your bill directly from the app – No need to call us to pay your bill you can pay via My O2… You can now save your preferred payment card in My O2 and not have to re-type the details each time
  • You can get set for holiday – From My O2 you can opt in to O2 Travel  – and any other calls, minutes or data bolt ons – directly from the My O2 app
  • It really knows you – My O2 gives you personalised offers each time you log in – fancy getting a discount on a new tablet or viewing the latest phone accessory offers and much more? It’s your gateway to getting more from O2

Its also prize draw time!

Until the end of the year, simply log into My O2 app to be entered into a prize draw for your chance to win up to £40,000 to spend on a car. A Tesla Model 3? A Renault Kadjar? Classic sports car? It’s your choice! The competition is open to O2 Pay As You Go or Pay Monthly customers and more info on the competition including T&C’s can be found here

Whether you’re a current My O2 user or not, we’d love to hear from you – leave your comments or feedback here, let us know what features you love or which ones you’d love to see in the future.

And… If you won a car with My O2, what would you get? 😉

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

@Chris_K wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
Link to T&C's throws a 404 error?
It appears they have changed now since this was first announced as it was only for refresh customers before?

I'd love to blame someone else for this error but I can't... I popped the same URL in the hyperlink option twice, woops. Fixed now, cheers for heads up MI5 slight_smile

Something to remember with the My O2 competition is there's two parts to it:

Part 1: Win a car - This is open to all O2 Pay As You Go and O2 Pay Monthly customers
Part 2: Monthly draw to win your device plan being paid off - That part of the competition is only available for O2 Refresh customers.

Hope that helps clear things up slight_smile

Might want to check the Ts & Cs @Chris_K...

The first page on your link says you just have to sign into My o2.

There is another link for further Ts & Cs and it says 

Entrants must be O2 Refresh customers aged 16 or over who have a consumer credit agreement in respect of their Device Plan which has not been settled by the Monthly Prize Draw Date in which the entrant's name was drawn.

So if (like me) you are not a refresh customer you again miss out...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 11 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
lexus. or land rover
Message 12 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

im logging in but no confirmation i have been entered into the car draw....

Message 13 of 45

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You don't get one, you are entered automatically.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 45

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

It would have to be a mazda mx5 slick :>)

Message 16 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

I won't lie, i would pick a BMW or AUDI something that sells easily and use the money to pay off my current car and a chunk of the mortgage. That said having never won anything no danger of winning!;)

Message 17 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will get a customised Audi Q2!!!👌🏽💯👍🏼

Message 18 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

ITS GREAT TO WIN  A CAR

Message 19 of 45

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts