Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My O2 App Doesn’t Display Usage

Emod99
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The my O2 app displays something went wrong can't display usage and also when I log on here I am unable to access my account as it says something went wrong. 

Additionally, I am unable to use the priority app as it says my number is not eligible to enjoy it. I am new to O2 so any help is appreciated 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93987 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

The number has to register on O2's system again. Both Priority and My O2 will be available in a couple of days.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
Sorry that you're going through this difficulties. But probably it might be that they are upgrading your app or information about you is upgrading on their system that's why you might be facing such problem. It might take a while before things get back to normal
Let's say around 2-3 days probably
Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you
Message 2 of 5

Emod99
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The thing I don't understand is before my number was switched it all worked (on Wednesday). Yesterday my number was switched and since then it has stopped working.

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@Emod99 

That happens a lot.

Wait a few days for the system to catch up or call if not Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93987 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

The number has to register on O2's system again. Both Priority and My O2 will be available in a couple of days.

Message 5 of 5