cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Disney+ extra won’t activate!! Help!!

Sophierobson
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone 

I received a text offering me 3 months of Disney+ for free so I text to take the offer up. I got a text back saying it had been added to Myo2. When I logged on it said it needed activating before I could use it. So clicked on activate and it just came up “error 404 this page no longer exists”. I’ve spoken to the live chat, they said they would send me another email, still nothing. Called customer services on 202 got one call back and she said to wait longer and she would call again but she didn’t. 
literally nobody is helping with this?! 
I even contacted them via Instagram and I just got “we will look into this error”. 
HELP!! 
thanks slight_smile 

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Chatterbox1
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I contacted them on Twitter and they said its due to the amount of people trying to get it and to keep trying, I replied saying its not good enough when its school holidays and Christmas and they haven't replied 🙄

Message 11 of 29

KateB
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Im having same problem, thought it was just me. Thats a relief. Ill keep trying as cant get through to anyone either

Message 12 of 29

Simmo1882
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I spoke to o2 last night and they were adamant it was Disney + at fault!  Spoke to their customer service dept, they said its o2's fault!  Reached out to o2 via live chat today, the staff do not seem aware of this issue and keep trying to remove and re-add the offer to my account.  I told them its giving error code 404 and needs reporting to their technical/website guys, weren't willing to do this!  

Message 13 of 29

Hanina
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am having the same problem, i was looking forward to see some Disney with my 2year old for Christmas. Disappointed by this error but hopefully will be sorted. Thank you for the topic, i was looking and refreshing like crazy the O2 site

Message 14 of 29

Savo05
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

same here still keep getting error 404 can’t get in touch with nobody about this ?why send links out when they don’t work !!!!!!

Message 15 of 29

Neil-F
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Having same issue. I was promised an email 3 days ago. Found the Disney in m y account, try to activate and it's an error. Tried calling (should say getting through to) O2 for 2 days now on Social media, call and chat and basically ignored!! Understandably busy but 3 [abusive language removed] days!!!

Message 16 of 29

Cal67
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Got the same issue. Getting Error 404. The timer seems stuck as it has said 29 days to activate for 3 days now. Comforting that I’m not the only one with issues, but disappointed that it is taking so long to fix

Message 17 of 29

JasonB
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone been able to talk to O2 either in person or online chat to find out what's going on?

Message 18 of 29

Matt85
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same issue here, any update on a fix please??

Message 19 of 29

jeffg
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have tried on a few occasions now and am still getting the error 404 message both online and on my phone app. Looks like we may miss out n this offer.

Message 20 of 29