Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account Set Up Screen

Lizjb
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Why do I get a "SplashPage_NoEmail.aspx" page, that does not allow me to select the Low Balance Option? I am on the Regular Top Up option and I want to change. I have tried clearing my browser cache but it makes no difference. Thank you.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lizjb
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Ah! Thanks for the reply. It's good to know there's somone out there; it can get quite lonely. You caused me to stare at the error page and the title, "...NoEmail.." made me look at the email address being used and there was a type-o! Corrected that and asked for an email resend and away we went! You have been most helpful in an indirect way. Cheers.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Lizjb have you tried a different browser too?

If no luck, call O2 on 4445 for help.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Lizjb
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Ah! Thanks for the reply. It's good to know there's somone out there; it can get quite lonely. You caused me to stare at the error page and the title, "...NoEmail.." made me look at the email address being used and there was a type-o! Corrected that and asked for an email resend and away we went! You have been most helpful in an indirect way. Cheers.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Glad you're sorted slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4