Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Number and Account Info

Almara
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I discovered a day or so ago when logging into the My O2 app that my pay monthly contract account is not showing, just a PAYG number for my father that I have also linked. I logged in to the web version and it's the same situation. Up until the weekend both telephone numbers were showing. The account and email were registered to my pay monthly account and I get SMS authentications to my contract number, but there is absolutely no information about that number or my bills or anything else in my account. I have been in to a couple of O2 shops and spent most of today on the telephone trying to resolve with various O2 customer service agents. I have been passed from pillar to post and now feel I'm further away from resolving the issue than I was before I started.  Can somebody please help, as I am at the end of my tether. TIA

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Almara
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Additionally, I have read a number of posts where this situation is also affecting other people, but no resolution seems to be forthcoming.

Message 2 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145112 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27833 Solutions

@Almara 

As per my reply to your other post, only O2 can fix this.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Call 202 from your mobile or 0344 809 0202, 0800 902 0217 (Payment Management) or 0800 032 1402
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am. Your best shot at avoiding a long wait on hold.
You can also reach O2 via social media:
Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB), Twitter (now X) (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW), or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 3 of 8

Almara
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We have spent 3 hours on the telephone to O2 today, and nobody seems to be able to help us. We are no further forward, and don't know where to turn next to resolve this issue.

Message 4 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145112 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27833 Solutions

@Almara 

@Dave-O2 is looking into my issue, so may be able to advise.

Quite why accounts exist that O2 are happy to bill us for, but seem incapable of allowing us access to is beyond me and I'm sure against a whole bunch of rules and legislation.

Although OFCOM won't get involved, I'm sure they'd be interested to know this issue exists.....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 5 of 8

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 694 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5 

@Almara So I can add your number to the investigation, can you please PM your details?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 6 of 8

CarBL2986
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am also experiencing this issue! My number and bill information has completely disappeared.

Message 7 of 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12154 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1129 Solutions

As with others, please contact @Dave-O2 with your number via private message @CarBL2986 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 8 of 8