Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login denied

Dom8
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve tried to login to my o2 to see my bills and despite correct login details I get an access denied message on the app and desk top

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93922 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

Muj
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

same problem

Message 3 of 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149039 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions

Same answer

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 10

Disgruntled_Bob
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am getting this problem as well.

I got an e-mail "An update on your usage" "O2 Allowance Alert", but all it said was:

Hello (My Name)

Mobile Number xxxxxxxxx

Thanks

O2

Nothing about my data allowance at all.

So I tried to connect to MyO2 via a bookmark on my PC (I never click links in e-mails and my 'phone doesn't do e-mails or internet) and changed my password, but it said "Access Denied" It's been like this all day.

I CAN log in to the Community section, obviously. But I cannot see my bills or data allowance

I do not have an O2 mobile, it's a dongle for internet access. They do e-mail me when I am low on data, but I've received only 4 of these meaningless, pointless e-mails since March, 2024. I've never actually run out of data in the three years I've had it.

Cheers.

Message 5 of 10

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11453 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@Disgruntled_Bob 

There is nothing anyone on here can do to help you, as we are all customers like you, and we can not access myo2 either via the web, some parts work via the App, but its all a FUBAR'd 

You can always ask via Social Media or Call them the details are here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 6 of 10

Disgruntled_Bob
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes, I know this is a customer forum, but it's important to log these things. Where do I report this directly to O2? Their "Help" section and search function is absolute garbage.

Cheers!

Message 7 of 10

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11453 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@Disgruntled_Bob 

Social Media or Customer Services via the details I gave you..  As no one from o2 will see your post on here..

And trust me they are aware, as X is alight with this issue...

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 8 of 10

MI5
  • 149039 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions

It would be a complete waste of time but take your pick of contact methods Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 9 of 10

Disgruntled_Bob
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I never use "Soshull Meedja", especially Farcebok and Twitarse.

But it's working now.

Message 10 of 10