Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keef
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why have i been forced to change my log in details ??? I'm really angry about this.

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 112529 Posts
  • 801 Topics
  • 6709 Solutions

@Keef 

I felt the same when I had to change mine. Unfortunately there was a problem with the Security system to access the forum. It could only be resolved for some members when we changed our login details.

At least now I can  get onto the forum and My O2 without a problem.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
  • 112529 Posts
  • 801 Topics
  • 6709 Solutions

@Keef 

I felt the same when I had to change mine. Unfortunately there was a problem with the Security system to access the forum. It could only be resolved for some members when we changed our login details.

At least now I can  get onto the forum and My O2 without a problem.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

Keef
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The trouble is a more mature user needs to be able to limit the amount of different passwords in a world that is now obsessed with them for even the most ridiculous accounts. I just dont feel i have control of my own account. Thanks for the response though.

Message 3 of 8

Bambino
Level 78: King of Kings
  • 19897 Posts
  • 961 Topics
  • 2853 Solutions

@Cleoriff's answer is correct, @Keef. I had to change my login too. If the number of passwords has you overwhelmed, get yourself a password manager. LastPass, which I use is quite a good one, offers a free version if you use it on only one device. There are others out there too, if you Google around for one.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 112529 Posts
  • 801 Topics
  • 6709 Solutions

@Keef wrote:

The trouble is a more mature user needs to be able to limit the amount of different passwords in a world that is now obsessed with them for even the most ridiculous accounts. I just dont feel i have control of my own account. Thanks for the response though.

@KeefI'm extremely mature *coughs* 😂 and all I did was use the same password but in capitals. It did the trick. I store all my passwords on One Note on my PC.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

TallTrees
Level 45: Knowing
  • 8815 Posts
  • 86 Topics
  • 273 Solutions

@Keef 

I got this too on my mobile phone, not the best place, made bit of a hash there, Changed password and then asked again to change, bit frustrating but when I could manage it I  went on computer and calmly went through every detail in my account to make sure all was ok and changed updated password, all sorted @Keef 

I find I need to keep extremely calm (these days) as many companies are using different methods of communication and security.  If it doesn't work initially for me I do something else until I have recovered my cool😎

Good post needs to be aired here

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 6 of 8

pgn
Level 64: Magistrate
  • 24728 Posts
  • 178 Topics
  • 750 Solutions

Just wait until they ask you to stare into the camera instead of keying in a password... 👁️‍🗨

O2CommunityAwardNotCS

O2 Social Media
SM Icons(Twitter | Instagram | Facebook)

Message 7 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 112529 Posts
  • 801 Topics
  • 6709 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Just wait until they ask you to stare into the camera instead of keying in a password... 👁️‍🗨

😂🤣

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 8