Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking 2 O2 accounts

Jilzo9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there, can anyone tell me how to link my two O2 accounts please so I only have one username and bill please?
Thanks
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You cannot do what you are asking until you upgrade the account that you want linking to your main one.
The info above will put all your accounts into one MyO2 but you will still have separate bills.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Jilzo9Log into MY O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

Use the link accounts option when you log in and it will ask you to log into the other account you want to link. It will then warn you that you cannot unlink them and you just press continue to accept this and link the accounts.
If it continues to fail on you give CS a call to assist you http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You cannot do what you are asking until you upgrade the account that you want linking to your main one.
The info above will put all your accounts into one MyO2 but you will still have separate bills.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Jilzo9, how are you doing this week? slight_smile Welcome to our forum! Please do take a look at the above advise and let us know if you have any further questions the community could help you with?

Message 4 of 4