Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left in the lurch by Virgin and O2

FatLes7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've was recently migrated from Virgin to O2 and so far I'm not impressed - I didn't think it was possible for customer service to get any worse, but it seems that O2 makes it impossible to speak to a real person.

I have now received two "missed call" call alerts from O2, both appear to be from the same number, and both were at times when my phone was sitting next to me at home; first question: why didn't my phone ring?  The call alerts tell me to dial 901, the press * 5 5 to disable this - disable what exactly?  Where can I find a user guide for O2 - I've seen other posts with what appears to shortcodes for turning voicemail and and off - where can I find this information?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10644 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions

@FatLes7 

You need to call 202 from your phone and go through the options.

There is a guide to voicemail here Guide: All you need to know about O2 Voicemail 901 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10644 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions

@FatLes7 

You need to call 202 from your phone and go through the options.

There is a guide to voicemail here Guide: All you need to know about O2 Voicemail 901 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146995 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@FatLes7 

Dial ##002# and press the call button.

This will cancel all diverts and allow your phone to ring.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3