Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with the delivery of an order by DHL

Ernesto
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is the second email i sent to dhl as you told me that i have to solve it with them , i need to know who support to me because in a case i am not the client of dhl, you are the client who are sending me somethig and if i dont received  how can you just tell me to talk with dhl that its obvious are the  worse company in this area. If you read the email i sent to them you will understand the issue

to DHL: ;A few days ago I sent you an email in which I presented a formal claim for an irregularity committed by your company and which is also to my financial and personal detriment. An Order that was to be delivered to my home sent by the O2 company and that contained an Apple Watch 6 device with a value of approximately £ 400.00, appears in both your company and O2 records as having been delivered with success in my direction and also, according to the monitoring service of your website, it indicates that it has been received by Ernesto, which suggests that I have received it. I want to formally state again that this information is totally false, that the photo that appears in the follow-up as my address and where apparently your employee claims to have made the delivery, it is not my home, and although the photo lacks the minimum conditions for That you allow an employee to consider that a photo that is supposed to be a probative means of the effective delivery of the order, be taken with those characteristics in which absolutely nothing clear is evidenced, however, and fortunately the entry of my house is quite characteristic and easy to recognize even in a photo of poor quality like that of your service, and it is evident that it is not my house. On the other hand it strikes me that in your previous answer they suggest that I ask the neighbors (which I already did on the recommendation of o2), considering several aspects: expressly the need to personally receive the package and in addition to presenting a valid identification that proves the identity of the owner of the service 2. that according to your own company the order was delivered to me (which I repeat is totally false and if so, they could You can prove more than with a photo without respecting the minimum standards of common sense, that this has been given to me, an ID, etc., that is, indubitable elements that prove that you are right, I assure you that it is impossible because you irresponsibly and disrespectfully lie blatantly putting the name of your company in question since as a parcel company you must first of all, guarantee the re I safeguard the packages of your clients and it is clear that they do not do it and that they also lie and do not care or show their face because more than 3 days have passed and I have not received a response to my second email about your absurd answer. ) Through this communication I am formally and expressly asking you to carry out a serious investigation into the whereabouts of this package or that you take responsibility in front of company 02 for the negligence and unprofessionalism of your employees and even for the bad practice of your company and the absence of supervision and the most unfortunate customer service. I hope to get a formal, serious answer that denotes a minimum of respect even for your own company since it is clear that they do not have it for customers. Being aware that this irregularity very closely borders on the crime of misappropriation or theft, a possible falsification of my signature apparently and could even suggest that it is a calculated scam if I am not the only victim, I hope you take This situation with the seriousness it deserves since without a doubt I am willing to go to the last stages to find a solution and even those responsible.

Ernesto Mendoza 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Ernesto 

It's O2's responsibility to sort out, not yours.

You'll need to call customer service.
Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.
8.00am is the best time to call if you can.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Dhl1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,my question is how did you order your o2 phone through dhl?o2 not allowing dhl,they deliverd through dpd.

Message 3 of 3