Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue activating Disney Plus extra

aejb
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I've been trying to activate the Disney Plus extra on my account but when I try it's coming up with an error on the Disney site saying "There was a problem activating your subscription. If the problem persists, contact your service provider"

On the O2 website it says "You've got 1 day left to activate it" which presumably means end of today or tomorrow so I'm worried it is going to expire before I can get it working. This would be quite disappointing as it is something I considered when taking out the contract.

I tried calling but was on hold for 40 minutes before I heard someone pick up and hang up 1 second later!

Is anyone here able to help?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

aejb
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Now been resolved. I spoke to someone on chat and they reset the extra for me to fix the expiry issue. Seems the website needs to be updated so the expiry date is correct as it seems to be off by a day and can catch you out.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

aejb
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I've just checked the network logs on Disney and it's saying "the token has expired, please get a fresh one and try again". The link from O2 just gives me the same thing, and O2 is saying that I still have 1 day to activate...

Message 2 of 3

aejb
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Now been resolved. I spoke to someone on chat and they reset the extra for me to fix the expiry issue. Seems the website needs to be updated so the expiry date is correct as it seems to be off by a day and can catch you out.

Message 3 of 3