Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting text from o2 regarding visual voicemail

runamonk
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got a text this morning from o2 thanking me for activating visual voicemail on my account. I don't have an iphone and I've not used visual voicemail in years. I currently have a Pixel 3 XL and it does support visual voicemail and it shows up on the phone and is activated.

However my voicemail doesn't appear to work. I called my phone from another line and left a voicemail and I never got a notification that I had a voicemail like normal and it never showed up in the voicemail tab on the dialer.

So is this something that o2 is working on adding for Pixel users or is this just a bug with the system?

Thanks,

R

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It's something they are working on and there was a post last week from someone else with an Android device who had it working so it sounds like they may be rolling it out now.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It's something they are working on and there was a post last week from someone else with an Android device who had it working so it sounds like they may be rolling it out now.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

runamonk
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Cool. Thanks!

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Fingers crossed slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

runamonk
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's working now. slight_smile

Message 5 of 5