Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m signed in but it’s saying I don’t have any products but I do

02customer100
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It’s always been tricky to sign in but at least it eventually takes me to my02 account.

but now it is saying “You don't have any products or services in this My O2 account“ 

when I do, I’ve had it for about 3 years so I’m not a new user, I go on here from time to time to check my data usage and stuff but none of it is there? It acknowledges my name, email and number though (even texted me a one-time code) 

how ow do I not have any services with them? I’m using the data I brought with my 02 Buddle, this is so frustrating, I used to be able to click on my number and the balance and everything is there.

I tried ways to be helped but the Virtual assistant is completely useless and knows nothing, other things takes me to page to download the 02 app to view my balance and manage account but I.AM.LITERALLY ON THE APP RIGHT NOW!

Is anyone else having this issue?

and know who to fix it?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 2 of 6

Beajoyfull
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Did you manage to solve this problem I've am also going same thing so frustrating.been told to change my email address so made new as been 02 for many years never a problem till now , virtual assistant is useless, customer service have no clue ,even been into store tried to help advice to go back to customer service..to be put on hold several times then to be cut off ,can't even upgrade ,had enough now thinking of leaving 02 as been gping on since December 

Message 3 of 6

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5746 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

If you search this forum @Beajoyfull, you will find literally hundreds of customers that are unable to access their MyO2 accounts. Something behind the scenes has gone very wrong. 

This is a customer to customer forum so we cannot help. You need to contact O2 using the telephone numbers given in @jonsie's post above, or you can message O2 on social media :-

Facebook : https://o2uk.co/O2CFB

X (previously known as Twitter) : https://o2uk.co/O2CTW

Instagram : https://o2uk.co/O2CIG

A complete schedule of how to contact O2 is in :-

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Message 4 of 6

Rev
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes I’m having the exact same problem 

escalated within o2 !!  
no solution after 2 months

was working fine after move from Virgin but then stopped 

recognised account details but replies no mobile phones linked 

myo2 replies something went wrong ooops etc 

very frustrating and at a loss why o2 can’t sort it 

☹️

glad I’m not alone 

Message 5 of 6

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5746 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Rev 

You are certainly not alone - a search of this forum will reveal that you are one of many. 

I suggest that you proceed in line with the guidance given in the earlier posts above. 👍  

Message 6 of 6