Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't accept calls on my Samsung watch 3

Rizzy73
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am able to reject WhatsApp calls using the basel bit some how cannot accept them.

I see the call coming in with the green and red zones the watch informs me to base up to reject but I can't answer even if I press the watch screen or basel the other way.

Is there a setting I should go to or is it because my phone was a few yards away from me.

Would it work if I left my phone at home and only work my watch whilst out?

Thank you and I look forward towards your replies
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144370 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions

@Rizzy73 

To answer a call, simply slide the answer icon from the left to right on the watch face. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Rizzy73 how are you getting on with your watch? Did you make any progress with this since you last posted? slight_smile

Message 3 of 5

Rizzy73
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello thanks for the message, had to take my wYch back into office shop where I purchased and they sorted it out for me. Steps i followed were correct but issues with the e-sim

Message 4 of 5

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Rizzy73 wrote:
Hello thanks for the message, had to take my wYch back into office shop where I purchased and they sorted it out for me. Steps i followed were correct but issues with the e-sim

Ah ok, thanks for coming back to give us an update @Rizzy73 much appreciated. Glad it's working now. slight_smile

Message 5 of 5