Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get MyO2 to show iPad payg data sim

Jumper
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Help please. My myo2 app, and myo2 via the internet, opens on both my iPhone and iPad,  to reflect my iPhone pay monthly account. I also have a payg data simm in my cellular iPad. Topping up that sim with data was done on iPad in “settings” “mobile data” and then the option “manage O2 account”. This option no longer appears so was hoping I could add data via the myo2 app ........ except I can’t register the iPad on myo2! Any ideas anyone?

i have tried Customer Service but after being swopped between the monthly help desk and the payg help desk three times I gave up - life is too short!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Jumper
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Okay, had some time, swopped the data sim over to my iPhone, got the code, entered it, and now both devices appear on Myo2.

however it’s not displaying any usage data for iPad but it might be that it needs to catch up. Also, when trying to top up mobile data, I get an error message “please enter a valid o2 MBB number”......whatever that it is!

so partially sorted.

Message 11 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You'll need to go here to top up a mbb account https://mbb.o2.co.uk/Refresh/NewUserSignin
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
The myo2 information should update around midnight
Message 13 of 13