Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Helppp Returning/Exchanging phone

123qwert
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I want to change my iPhone 12 Pro Max for iPhone 13 Pro Max, as the iPhone 13 has been launched within the 14 day change your mind period...

It turns out it's not so much an exchange policy as a cancel-and-reorder policy, which is itself very annoying. But I'm worried about returning the device in case o2 reject it and waste my money and time. Will they be checking for micro-scratches on the device?!

This line worries me: 'You’ll need to return everything that was included with your device, including its original packaging and any accessories or bundles that came with it.'

How literal does o2 mean this? I've got the black box it came in, the phone, the lightning cable. And I've found a little booklet about how to use the iPhone or whatever... I'm not sure if any other booklets were even included. If so, they're probably long in the bin.

Is it just the phone, the cable and the box that are required for returns? 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@123qwert 

It's whatever hardware that came that needs returning and yes, they will examine for any defects.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

123qwert
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh, plus the sim and the sim removal tool!

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@123qwert 

It's whatever hardware that came that needs returning and yes, they will examine for any defects.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3