cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anybody ever managed to get a complaint through to O2?

never-again
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I received the following in an email

'Because of these changes you have the right to end your tariff without having to pay an Early Termination Charge.'

It seems to be impossible to find out how to leave O2, following links to find a real contact channel just takes you around in circles, I got so sick of this I tried to make a complaint, but O2 seem to have made sure that you can't do that either.

Now they have sent me a bill for £160 that INCLUDES an early termination charge!!!

Although I'm not surprised given the obsticles O2 put in the way of providing any real customer service, I am fuming.

What are my options for dealing with this?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Try these numbers around 8.00am 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Say upgrade to get put through.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@never-again See this link: How to Complain | Help | O2

Also within that link: If you’d prefer, you can raise your issue with Resolver - the free, independent complaints service. Learn more about Resolver.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

never-again
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I've used numbers on that page, wasted more hours talking to O2, my issue STILL isn't solved and now the numbers have disapeared from that page.

It's almost like O2 dont want to provide any customer service.

Message 4 of 4