Did you mean: 

Got charged for no reason

Vera
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello
I been abroad around 3-4 weeks ago and I got charges £35.83 for something I dont know.
It was saying for using internet but I never even used it. There was 1 time I sow it on buy accident and turned it off straight away.
I would wish to get refund of that mistake please .
£35.83 is too much for not even knowing about it and at the end I didn't even use it.
Am very unhappy and wish to get it all back.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Vera 

This isn't O2, it's a customer forum so if you want to speak about charges then you need to call customer services Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Where did you travel to? Was it in Europe or in another country?

However, if you didnt have mobile data/data roaming turned off completely then you will be charged if outside the EU. A phone uses data to update apps etc and this may have happened in your case

If outside of the EU you can be charged for calls made and received, or listening to voicemails.

Please give customer services a call and ask them to explain the breakdown of charges..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Vera 

This isn't O2, it's a customer forum so if you want to speak about charges then you need to call customer services Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Where did you travel to? Was it in Europe or in another country?

However, if you didnt have mobile data/data roaming turned off completely then you will be charged if outside the EU. A phone uses data to update apps etc and this may have happened in your case

If outside of the EU you can be charged for calls made and received, or listening to voicemails.

Please give customer services a call and ask them to explain the breakdown of charges..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Vera
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Could you send me the number please
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Vera wrote:

Just call 202 from your O2 mobile.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Vera wrote:

All in the link I posted @Vera wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5