Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty Sam S9

DaveS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey all. I have a issue with o2 and am looking for advise. Purhased S9 through CPW Aug 2018. Mid Oct 2019 lost signal. Nothing. Went to CPW, referred me to o2. Said purchased phone from CPW. Faulty. What do i do? Sent me packaging. 5 days to sort. Brilliant. Happy with that. Sent phone. Tracked. Received. Expected 5 days later. Nothing. Called o2 repair. Waiting on o2 Admin. Called o2. Checked notes. Said the phone should have went to CPW. Said check call recording. O2 sent me packaging. Told me i need to have phone back and deal with CPW. O2 repairs cant send the phone back. Phone is faulty. O2 happy to accept their error and will authorise a refurb replacement. Again happy with this. A further 2 weeks on no phone. The supplier has none in stock. O2 not helpful. O2 repairs even worse. Complaint has fell on deaf ears. Any advise on what i can or should be doing?

PS - Apologies for the story. Just wanted to cover all points.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@DaveS 

Once you've made an official complaint it blocks the help channel here. 

Complaints can take 10 working days to get back to you though so don't lose all hope of a resolution from them, although it will be a sit and wait if there are no phones in stock.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@DaveS 

Once you've made an official complaint it blocks the help channel here. 

Complaints can take 10 working days to get back to you though so don't lose all hope of a resolution from them, although it will be a sit and wait if there are no phones in stock.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@DaveS I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience! Unfortunately, as @MI5 explained, once you've made logged a complaint we aren't able to help via the community anymore, but it'd be great if you could let us know how things are progressing please, in case there's more feedback we can pass on on your behalf on the overall process slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 5

DaveS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all. I had a complaint handler call me who was the most helpful person in the whole process. They managed to source a phone which i have just managed to set up and all working. I was grateful for the individual who provided a resolve which is all that i wanted.

Thank yiu for taking time to message. I really appreciate it
Message 4 of 5

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@DaveS Great to hear you're all sorted now, that's all that matters in the end! Thanks a lot for updating us as well, I hope you had a nice weekend slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5