Did you mean: 

Failed login's

w1ls0n360
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Recently O2 moved over my account due to a number transfer after getting a new sim.

After a lot of hassle for no reason everything was running fine.

I also have a different number on the account which my friend uses but the My O2 app won't log in with my account details.

Phone numbers are on the same account, I can see them on my app and online but doesn't work on his.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@w1ls0n360 if the two numbers are on the same MyO2 you can only use one login. The other login details would have been voided when the accounts were merged.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@w1ls0n360 if the two numbers are on the same MyO2 you can only use one login. The other login details would have been voided when the accounts were merged.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

w1ls0n360
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

I'm trying to log in with the same account details (email & pass) which worked before?

It's the same two numbers on the account, but one number is under a new contract
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Have you tried to login details for the other account?
If so, you'll need to call customer service to get your MyO2 reset.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

w1ls0n360
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

There is no other account. Both numbers are under the same email address/username.
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You need to call and get your access reset then.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

w1ls0n360
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Spoke to someone yesterday at O2 and they said both numbers are showing under my account login details. God knows what they've done during the transfer
Message 7 of 7