Did you mean: 

Error message:It looks like something's gone wrong

DC29
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I have just switched to O2, put my SIM card in ported my number, registered, logged in, downloaded the app, phone working fine, etc etc

But when I log in to O2 on my laptop, I get this message: 

'It looks like something's gone wrong

We're looking into it and hope to get it fixed soon.'

This has been happening for a week now, and I would hazard a guess that O2 is, in fact, not looking into it at all.

I am just trying to pick my 'Extra', which is Disney, while we are still stuck in lockdown!

There appears to be no way to contact support. I've even tried Twitter but had no reply.

Any wise words from the O2 community would be gratefully received!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
All ways we know to call here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
All ways we know to call here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

DC29
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you. I have eventually found Marjo's guide page - It should be on the front page of O2's web site at this time, I think!
I also think they need to look at the algorithms for searching the community posts. I tried several wordings but nothing relevant came up. Later, I looked at a few pages and several people have had the same problem.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Search on here is rubbish hence why we try and do so many guides.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Spannerman01
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi did you find a solution to this issue of "it looks like something has gone wrong" ?

I have followed the links but cannot actually find how to sort the actual problem out ?

Any help would be very much appreciated 

Matt

Message 5 of 5