Did you mean: 

Download bill (airplan+device plan)

ben2078
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I used to be on a rolling monthly contract and could download by bill without any issues.

I have switched now to a 2yr plan with a new phone but really struggling to find where to download the bill.
I need to have the airtime and phone plan on the same bill as well

Anyone can assit?
Thanks

Ben

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@ben2078 

You can download bills and see your device plan here Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

Unfortunately, you cannot get just one bill as the device plan is a credit agreement and controlled independently from your airtime bill.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@ben2078 

You can download bills and see your device plan here Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

Unfortunately, you cannot get just one bill as the device plan is a credit agreement and controlled independently from your airtime bill.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

ben2078
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for quick assistance

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

You're welcome

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4