Did you mean: 

Double data with Virgin Broadband

Laurentiu
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have Virgin Media broadband and since my current O2 subscription I should get double the data. As such, please can you upgrade my mobile package?

Thanks,

Laurentiu

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Hi @Laurentiu 

This is a customer community (most people here are also o2 customers) so we can't add Volt to either of your accounts.

There are instructions in the below on how to add it (basically log into your account and click the banner that says "Volt" and follow the pages) in the guide below.

Volt Megaguide 

You would need to do this on both o2 and Virgin to activate it on both accounts.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Hi @Laurentiu 

This is a customer community (most people here are also o2 customers) so we can't add Volt to either of your accounts.

There are instructions in the below on how to add it (basically log into your account and click the banner that says "Volt" and follow the pages) in the guide below.

Volt Megaguide 

You would need to do this on both o2 and Virgin to activate it on both accounts.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2