Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DisneyPlus

Kimmy1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve opted for Disney Plus as an extra now I have upgraded, how do I log in to it please? Nothings been explained to me, thank you
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12396 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1149 Solutions
You should get an email with a link to allow you to claim your extra.
Follow the instructions in the email (basically follow some links, register with Disney and you're gold).

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 13

Kimmy1
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No email received sadly
Message 3 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147262 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

@Kimmy1 

You must first go to your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 and acroll down to "Extras".

Select Disney+ from there, then wait for the email with the link to follow to register.

If you do not follow the link, you will not get it free for 6 months.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 13

Kimmy1
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Sadly that only gives the option of adding Disney at a £5.99 charge & £2 odd your bill a month, not the free for 6 months
Message 5 of 13

MI5
  • 147262 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

@Kimmy1 

If it's been longer than 28 days since you started the contract you will have missed the chance to claim it.

Your only chance is to call O2 to see if they cab help you Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 13

Kimmy1
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No it’s only been about 3 days
Message 7 of 13

MI5
  • 147262 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

@Kimmy1 

Something hasn't updated then so you'll need to call O2 anyway.

Message 8 of 13

Kimmy1
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
On hold to them now, thanks for your help
Message 9 of 13

MI5
  • 147262 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions
Best of luck
Message 10 of 13