Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney

LadyA
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello, I got Disney+ for 6 months free. My account says it is activated and pay nothing until October. However i don’t have a redemption code even though I requested it. I tried to ask them but they won’t help me, does anyone know what I can do?
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@LadyA 

If it says activated it's already done. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 12

LadyA
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It says it is activated on my account however i do not have a redeem code, i requested one so the activated it.  as i have no redeem code, i am currently paying for disney plus every month 

Message 4 of 12

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@LadyA 

If you're eligible for it free you are emailed all relevant details and activation links.

It's only free if you upgraded or took a new contract with the offer included. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 12

LadyA
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

yes i did that, i got a new contract and with that got disney plus free. I activated it, and i got told through text i have activated it and should get an activation code. i havent got that code and im paying for disney monthly, but on my o2 account says i have it free till october 

Message 6 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@LadyA wrote:

yes i did that, i got a new contract and with that got disney plus free. I activated it, and i got told through text i have activated it and should get an activation code. i havent got that code and im paying for disney monthly, but on my o2 account says i have it free till october 

Then you need to ring O2 @LadyA 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 12

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@LadyA 

You don't get sent an activation code. 

Login to Disney website https://www.disneyplus.com/en-gb/ and go to your account settings.

If it says "O2 Subscription" you're getting it free. 

Currently using:
Message 8 of 12

LadyA
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Subscription is what I meant sorry, but you have to put in a redeemed code to get the 6months free, you can’t just sign in and it be free for 6 months
Message 9 of 12

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If you follow the link in your email or from your MyO2 you don't need a code.
I have done it myself 2 weeks ago, I didn't enter a code at all.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 12