Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney plus

Asher
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello I added a extra which was Disney+ because I got a product that came with 6 month Disney+ .I clicked on the Disney plus extra and put in my email address for Disney+ .I now can go on Disney+ and watch but I want to cancel I went to the plus sign on my o2 but Disney + wasn’t their it has been more than 24 hours since I activated the Disney plus extra and I never had a Disney + account before so i don’t know how I got the Disney+ without being able to cancel it

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Asher 

It probablyhasn't updated yet and that's why you can't see it.

Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

As it's free you you wont be able to cancel . The only option to you, is turn off auto renew a month before it ends. However, if you want a different extra instead of Disney, you need to call O2 on any number in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Asher 

It probablyhasn't updated yet and that's why you can't see it.

Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

As it's free you you wont be able to cancel . The only option to you, is turn off auto renew a month before it ends. However, if you want a different extra instead of Disney, you need to call O2 on any number in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2