Did you mean: 

Disney Plus extra

joshtom
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi!

I'm trying to add Disney+ to my pay monthly account as per this page - https://www.o2.co.uk/extras/disney-plus

However when i go into MyO2 to add it in, i can't find the option anywhere & can't call o2 as they are only taking urgent calls due to high demand, which is understandable!

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Ruddy
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm having same issue everytime I click disney plus to add it takes me to offers and only offering a fit bit
Message 11 of 26

John6
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m having the same issue too. I joined o2 via mobiles.co.uk. Would this make any difference?
Message 12 of 26

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
As this is the first day it is available and considering the current situation, I suggest you all wait a day or two and try again to see if things settle down.
If not, calling customer services should get easier in a few days time http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 26

Scuz01
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I signed up early this morning. ***** please note with Disney plus there is a free 7 day trial through themselves!***** I stupidly signed up through O2 but not on the mobile app the website. It took my to disney plus and you just add your email and a password. Instantlybhad access although nothing I thought on there that sky movies or netflix doesnt offer. I cant find the EXTRA on my account and had a text later to say in could redeem it within 28 days but I had already set it up. Please use the 7 day free trail before you use this if you have to pay for it as like me you may not like it.
Message 14 of 26

Newbie02
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Where are you guys signing up on the My O2 website ? I cannot find anywhere that it gives me the option to choose any extras !!

Message 15 of 26

aaron123456
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i am getting nothing both on my o2 app and online 

Message 16 of 26

Flackster
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Same issue here 😞
Message 17 of 26

Thestrone
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same problem

Message 18 of 26

Thestrone
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
O2's customer services aren't taking questions on offers or extras.
Message 19 of 26

Shellc2004
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I cant see it
Message 20 of 26