cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney Plus O2 extra active and used for two weeks but still not showing as activated

vrp
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I activated the Extra after upgrading mid-April but despite saying it may take 24 hours to show as Active on My O2, when I log in I still see a banner stating that I must activate the extra before I can use it and the text of the offer states I have 8 days left to activate it. I even got a text from O2 today telling me I have 8 days to activate the extra. I'm definitely active as we've been using the service and Disney Plus kicks me back to O2 to manage the account. Has something changed with Extra activation recently? Last time the status updated to active within a few hours and I only got reminders to activate before I did so, not after already activating the Extra.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146917 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@vrp 

It will change after the 28 day activation period.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 146917 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@vrp 

It will change after the 28 day activation period.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

vrp
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh that’s OK then. The change in behaviour threw me off. It was much clearer before. Cheers.

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 146917 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

You're welcome @vrp 

Message 4 of 5

Josh2695
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi In same position as this but with Amazon prime, 28 days has passed and Amazon prime is activated on my Amazon account but still getting prompted to activate extra on my O2 but when I do it says timed out..

Message 5 of 5